- Tinted glass pump face with backlit logo and ARGB LED effects
- Smart auto control mode dynamically adjusts fan and pump speeds for the ideal balance of silence and cooling performance
- Twist the pump face to change from auto to PWM mode for full user control
- ARGB-enabled PWM hub places all fan connections directly on the radiator for a clutter-free installation
- Sleeved tubing with concealed wiring connects power and ARGB for the entire system at the pump
- Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, Razer Chroma and ASRock Polychrome support
- Pre-applied thermal paste guarantees optimal application with even coverage
- Low-permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves for extra durability and an added touch of style
- Articulating elbow fittings make tubes easier to route while reducing tension on the pump
Tidier through technology
Forget the thermal paste
Mounting made easy
►Immersive ARGB Lighting
►Patented Pump Design
►Two In One Fan Design
►2 Ball Bearing , Long LifeSpan
- ROTATABLE BLOCKHEAD
- RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
- HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
- EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING
- DIY 2.0 – INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
- MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
1. To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
2. Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
3. It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
4. Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
1. It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
2. Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
3. DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
4. Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
5. If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
6. Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
7. Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
8. Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components