•Highly Flexible Layout
•Sleek & solid aluminum handles
•RGB lighting control & sync up
•Dual-curved Tempered Glass Side Panel
•Covers for clean build
•Diverse liquid cooling installation
-Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB Full Tower Chassis
-Tt LCS Certified
-Dual Built-in 200mm 5V ARGB LED Fans
-Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
-Built-in 5V RGB Switch Board
-Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
-Patented Rotational PCI-E 8 Slots Design
-Vertical Radiator Placement
-Power Cover Design
-Four Tempered Glass Panels
-Modern I/O Support (USB Type-C™ & USB 3.0)
-DMD: Dismantlable Modular Design
- Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
- Power Cover Design
- Modern I/O Support (USB Type-C™ & USB 3.0)
- Chamber Design
- Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
- Advanced Ventilation
ROG Strix Helios
MADE FOR SHOWCASE BUILDS
ROG Strix Helios is a premium mid-tower gaming case with three tempered-glass panels, refined aluminum frame and integrated front-panel RGB lighting. Built-in cable management, including a multifunction cover with GPU braces, keeps the interior sharp and tidy. Engineered for expandability and performance, it's ready for an up to EATX motherboard and serious water-cooling setups – making it the perfect choice for a classic ROG showcase build.
- Premium design & aesthetics: Made for showcase builds with three tempered-glass panels, brushed-aluminum frame and integrated Aura Sync RGB front lighting
- Clean build made easy: A multifunction cover with graphics card holders, a PSU shroud and a translucent rear cable cover offer effortless cable management
- Versatile GPU mounting: Install three graphics cards in standard orientation, or two vertically for extra showcase flair using a bundled bracket
- Ready for serious cooling: Supports an up to EATX motherboard, with room for 420mm front radiators and water-cooling pump and reservoir
- Advanced I/O panel: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ port, four USB 3.0 ports, an RGB-lighting control button and a fan-speed control button
- Comfortable case handles: Easily carry your prized build to LAN parties with ergonomic and stylish fabric handles
- Designed to be noticed: Metal front panel with custom TUF Gaming spatter pattern, and 4mm-thick, smoked, tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals.
- Mobile battle station: Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 30Kg.
- Efficient cooling: Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync RGB-illuminated fans and one 140mm rear PWM fan, plus up to seven fan-mounting points for targeted airflow.
- Space reserved for both front- and top-mounted 360mm water-cooling radiators plus a 140mm radiator at the rear.
- Perfect for TUF Gaming motherboards: Fan and cable placement optimized for TUF Gaming gear, and ready for perfect cooling control via our Fan Xpert 4 software.
•Highly Flexible Layout
•Crystalline Tempered Glass
•Triple ARGB Fans
•Dual 360mm Radiator Support
•Diamond Cut Design
•Versatile Cooling Options
•Room For Upgrades
- Mesh and Transparent Front Panel –Both the mesh and transparent front panel are included for maximized airflow and offering a crystal-clear view of the fans.
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans –The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- ARGB Lighting System –The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel –Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Optimized Airflow –Filtered ventilation on the top panel provides additional thermal support while also offering mounting options for future cooling upgrades.
- Case Handle –Hidden on the top panel is an integrated handle for efficient transport and utility.
- Better Heat Dispersion: The front mesh panel with three 140mm RGB fans, features for excellent cooling performance and fully RGB lighting in the front.
- Stunning 140mm RGB Fans: Three preinstalled darkFlash CS140 RGB fans, each of these light sources emits bright, rich colors. and can be toggled between a range of lighting modes by the controller. It also support Motherboard SYNC If your motherboard has a 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header.
- Tinted Tempered Glass: The case with a tinted tempered glass side panel for a clear view of the inner space. It also allows RGB lighting to shine through in all its colorful glory.
- Tremendous Expansion: Supporting up to 165 mm CPU Cooler, up to 285 mm Graphics Card and multiple PCI-E Slot (7) provides gamer more flexibility to upgrade their system for speedy and exciting practice.
- Handy I/O Ports: The I/O Panel comes with USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In/Out and RGB color switch button, the GALE DF140 gaming mid tower gives users the most convenience to their gaming system and offers the ease of use to access the PC.
- A compact ATX computer case supports motherboards up to E-ATX;
- Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure;
- The RGB lighting strip in the front, is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 12V RGB devices;
- Supports installation of 120/240/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back;
- Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphic Card installation;
- Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel, keeping your components cool;
- The 210mm wide tower compartment with 23mm clearance is perfect for cable management;
- A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
- MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100P chassis can support up to EATX motherboard, side panel of 4mm tempered glass, 120 mm SYS fan, reserved cooling space and front USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4mm Tempered Glasses
- System Fan Included
- Optimized Air Flow
- 420mm Radiator Support
- 170mm CPU Cooler Support
- Removable radiator bracket design: the modular radiator bracket is for easy installation
- Offers ample space for Unconditional tool-free water cooling configurations to provide the smoothest building experience
- Tempered Glass removal without tools
- Two hinged swing doors with a premium 4mm thick Tempered glass design ensure the durability of the window and the ability to display
- Mystic Light, MSI Mystic Light Sync built with open SDK for all peripherals
The Evolv X interior is designed in such way that no space is lost, providing you with the ultimate flexibility to customize your desired configuration. Whether it’s a high-end watercooling show case, professional data storage system or even a dual-system PC, the Evolv X has got you covered while keeping a mid tower form-factor.
235 mm x 560 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
Full Tower Chassis
Aluminum faceplates, Steel Chassis, tempered glass panel
ATX, EATX, uATX, mini ITX, SSI EEB
2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone
Yes, tempered glass panel
Level 20 HT is an E-ATX full tower chassis that comes with four 4mm thick tempered glass windows and two preinstalled 140mm standard fans up top.
The Thermaltake View 51 TG ARGB is a specially constructed full tower case from the View Series chassis which comes with two preinstalled 200mm 5V ARGB fans at the front, one preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB fan at the rear, and can support motherboards up to E-ATX (up to 10.5'' wide).
The Thermaltake View 71 TG ARGB is a stunning full tower case which comes with three pre-installed 140mm ARGB fans, built-in power cover, and can support motherboards up to E-ATX.