- Features -
• Suit for Gaming , Recording And Home
• Can do Ultra Working and Multi-tasking
• Can Play Ultra-End Title or Ultra Setting game.
• Free Assembly, Cable Managment and Stress Test for System Stability
• Full Techical Support after Sale Service
• Full Year Warranty Cover
• Life-Time Dust Cleaning
• Add-On or Upgrade is Available , Feel Free PM or Inbox.
32 cores provide an astonishing 64 threads of simultaneous multi-processing power, while 80MB of combined cache and vast I/O from the enthusiast-grade AMD X399 platform work together to enable the world’s most powerful desktop processor.1
- Electrical height adjustable table: Height range: 685mm~1175mm.
- Up to ten hard drive bay: Four HDD tray - A HDD tray with two drive bays, each drive bay allows for either 2.5" or 3.5" drives. Two 2.5" drive bays on the M/B tray.
- Cool air is pulled in through the four front 120mm fans, and warm air is pushed out by the four rear 120mm fan.
- Support Liquid cooling kit and Fan: Radiator 120mm x 480mm ; 120mm x 360mm ; 120mm x 240mm ; 120mm x 120mm
- Monitor arms & stands support: Opening to monitor arms or stands. It’s size can be adjusted.
- Maximum Compatibility: CPU cooler height:140mm / PSU length:220mm / Expansion Card length:320mm
- Integrated RGB LED Controller
- 4 x Front USB3.0 Ports
INFINITY LOOP COOLING
The Matrix name is reserved for exceptional products that leap forward, exceeding innovation and performance expectations. The ROG Matrix GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti is the latest graphics card to earn this pedigree by introducing Infinity Loop, a unique all-in-one closed-loop cooling system. Each card has been binned and tuned to deliver the best out-of-the-box Turing™ experience, raising the bar for graphics horsepower in small chassis and air-cooled builds.